Thursday, April 7, 2011

Apple iPod touch 5G 128GB!!!

5 comments
WWDC is happening this year too.. But no sign of hardware new comers.. You can look them upon at Apple Developer's Web Portal..  When I got online at my twitter account today I saw something special at RedmondPie... An amazing tweet at all.. :D

 It says about iPod touch 5G is coming.. I think in next year.. Not this time.. Because WWDC announces them everytime when they going to make the market refresh... So look there post..  You know what? Honestly I think this is a fake... Because the iPod in that site looks very weird.. My 3rd generation iPod touch also looks better than that :) Go ahead check this link :D

Tjis tell that new iPod is coming with touch sensitive home button and a 128GB flash memory... I'm quite astonished  :o

APPLE iPOD Touch 5G!!

5 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep a comment if you like this.. Thank you :)