Saturday, April 30, 2011

Blogger blog writing via BlogWriter app for iPhone iPod Touch for free

2 comments
This BlogWriter app is very useful to post your blog posts via your iPhone or from iPod Touch.. This is a 4.99$ application in the Apple App Store and I'm giving this cracked copy for free :D You can post articles.. Edit previously posted articles.. Deleting posts... Adding pictures and everything you do with bloger blog dashboard.. But not for adding widgets :)  Enjoy :)



DOWNLOAD BLOGWRITER FOR iPhone / iPod Touch for FREE !!


But you will need to have a jailbroken iDevice and APPSYNC installed in it :) Appsync is a software which give the permission to install cracked softwares through iTunes... Here is the guide to configure APPSYNC

2 comments:

  • August 24, 2011 at 12:28 PM

    Hi. I wonder if you could help me please. As you are a technical person, and I am not at all! I am using blogwriter from my iPad for my travel blog but can on,y seem to add one photo at a time. Do you have any idea how to do more than one? Any help would be so appreciated. Thank you

  • August 25, 2011 at 7:59 PM

    Use a more updated version. There's a new updated version of this app and i couldn't test it yet. I can suggest you the '' Posterous '' app. It can upload up to 5 images per post. You need to sign up with their web site and link blog to it. So when you post something in posterous it will automatically posted in your blog too.... I hope this information helped you :)

Post a Comment

Keep a comment if you like this.. Thank you :)